The first ACM conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM), to be held at Stanford on Feb. 11-12, has released its list of accepted papers. A total of 24 papers will be presented. The following ones already sound interesting based on their titles.
- An Empirical Analysis of Sponsored Search Performance in Search Engine Advertising – Anindya Ghose and Sha Yang
- Ranking Web Sites with Real User Traffic – Mark Meiss, Filippo Menczer, Santo Fortunato, Alessandro Flammini and Alessandro Vespignani
- Identifying the Influential Bloggers – Nitin Agarwal, Huan Liu, Lei Tang and Philip Yu
- Can Social Bookmarks Improve Web Search? – Paul Heymann, Georgia Koutrika and Hector Garcia-Molina
- Entropy of Search Logs: How Hard is Search? With Personalization? With Backoff? – Qiaozhu Mei and Kenneth Church